K-Boy Feat Uncle Chucc - Tonight (Prod By 1500 or Nothing) (4:45) VERY HOTTTTT
Lloyd - I Cant Wait (Prod By Jazze Pha) (2:44) HOTTTTT
Pleasure P - You'll Never Know (Prod By D-Sharp) (3:46) HOTTTTT
Bishop Lamont - If You Don't Know The Code Ft. Kobe [Prod. DJ Khalil] RadioRip (3:15) HOTTTTT
Qwote - Leave (3:19) HOTTTTT
Asher Roth - Takeover Freestyle (2:11) HOTTTTT
Flo Rida - Booty So Big (Snip) (0:49) HOTTTTT
Jimmy Hoffa Ft. Akon - Your Song (4:00) HOTTTTT
Sean Garrett - Feelin On My (4:32) HOTTTTT
Ryan Leslie - One In A Million (Full) (4:11) HOTTTTT
Camar - Pole (3:34) HOTTTTT
Big Kuntry King - Chris Brown (prod. by Raz The Beat Billionaire) (2:57)
Jay Burna Ft Max B - Last Night the DJ Saved My Life (4:15)
Frankie J Ft. Pitbull - Let It Go (4:14)
Red Cafe - Ain't I Freestyle (1:54)
Sean Garrett - I Know Bout You (1:49)