December 28,
Saturday, December 27, 2008
When I Die - Freeway ft. James Blunt(VERYYY HOTTTT)
[well what do you know, Freeway with James Blunt, first i was laughing
but then it is a little bit touching =D]
http://www.limelinx.com/files/fc323a2a65625229a06d936015b8bca3
Letter to B.I.G. - Jadakiss Ft. Faith Evans(VERYY HOTTT)
[well radio rip, sorry]
http://www.limelinx.com/files/29b581c5cf23ab49d0ac07122cd08e8c
Bitch Im Me - Brisco Ft. Flo Rida & Billy Blue(HOTTT)
[nice!]
http://www.limelinx.com/files/bc807c0935dd55f65646bd1036744184
Let's Ride (Remix) - Josh-Z-Antus Ft. Busta Rhymes, Red Cafe, & Jadakiss(HOTTT)
[just nice!]
http://www.limelinx.com/files/1a5b7dd50c7abb9b5e5adbab5025eca2
All My Life - Wes Fif(HOTTT)
[its okay]
http://www.limelinx.com/files/0ede73c4ed6664539c65225e313a4f94
Little Bit - Lykke Li feat. Drake & Mickey Factz(HOTTT)
[this one nice, i like HIGH-5!]
http://www.limelinx.com/files/7cc7bd4dbc39969ea705f1d5d709b6ab
I Wanna be Free - Freeway(HOTTT)
[yazzir!]
http://www.limelinx.com/files/32e2857740da7fdf469b2b2b13b52d8b
Brooklyn(We Go Hard) Freestyle - Fabolous(HOTTT)
[from the beat of Jay-Z, brooklyn]
http://www.limelinx.com/files/318af91534595c9e2e14b250976dab92
Take A Ride - Usher(HOTTT)
[catchy beat and i like it]
http://www.limelinx.com/files/0b22d9cb392e7ca569b154c76c704dc7
My Brothers Keepers - Lloyd Banks(HOTTT)
[yeahhh LB's back]
http://www.limelinx.com/files/e80c5b6c41ff730d7f987d4f83f4f317
Hip-Hop Weekly Freestyle#7 - Lil Flip(HOTTT)
[i like the beat and this tha shit]
http://www.limelinx.com/files/84322c8cff9e2ef8e18636a1741b3d59
Microphone Murder - Notorious B.I.G.(HOTTT)
[well R.I.P.]
http://www.limelinx.com/files/2cdc244d160445521173a02ef6d63bc3
Lions, Tigers & Bears(Remix) - Fabolous(HOTTT)
[=D]
http://www.limelinx.com/files/41a4f2e134630345e299b62570987c98
One Thing - Brandy(HOTTTTTTT)
[i did posted this song yesterday, i may guess that you had a problem downloading this song..
so dont worry this one is better]
http://www.limelinx.com/files/d1cc388c4b5f1c144f7e06378da36c06
UK Freestyle - Wale
[so this kid is a brit?]
http://www.limelinx.com/files/3ba00f8eb23615d27105812c45919193
Better Today - Ne-Yo
[well i may say its a nice song and love it!]
http://www.limelinx.com/files/a5380e6103d03faf41996fc0149adc35
Gravity - Jagged Edge
[kinda hot]
http://www.limelinx.com/files/2af4339cc141d69c2a55eddbeeab5b16
Alienated - Keri hilson
[im in love with this girl so i love it, lol]
http://www.limelinx.com/files/96cbb1be743b7021e8f4fe304a929347